- This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars not above the age of 35).
- Presenters who do not wish to participate or those who are not eligible for the competition are also welcome to present their poster at the conference.
- The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date (this is subject to change), hence all are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
- The abstract should include complete details of the contestant (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography etc). For sample template, please
- Abstracts have to be submitted through online or by email. Shortlisted abstracts for the competition will be intimated through email and those will be displayed on the website as well.
- If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to attend the conference he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution. If the winner is a substitute, he/she will be awarded and not the registered author/contestant.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers.
- All shortlisted poster presenters have to be registered before the deadline of abstract submission.